An area of treasures to explore
Tourist attractions, renowned villages, water sports, mountain activities in the winter and summer,
everything is ready for an intense and varied stay at Villa Galéman !
Our recommendations to visit
Local towns and villages
- The fabulous Flottins Village
- The funicular railway from Evian – Neuvecelle
- The Cachat water source, the source of Evian water
- The Palace of light
- The water gardens at Pré Curieux
- The Evian thermal baths
- 10 things to see and do in Evian
- Take the boat to Lausanne and visit the Olympic museum.
- Discover the medieval village of Yvoire, one of the most picturesque in France, explore the “garden of five senses” a botanical garden within the grounds of the chateau.
Where to eat
Restaurants in Maxilly :
- Bakery just next to the Villa
- Fishmonger : Du Léman à l’Océan
- Intermarche supermarket in Lugrin
- Butchers in Maxilly
Close to the Villa
Water sports : Stand up paddle hire, sailing, water skiing, wake boarding, towed inflatables, wind surfing, kite surfing…
Less than 40 minutes from the Villa in the Valais area of Switzerland enjoy Aquaparc ! Aquatic fun for all the family.
- Immerse yourself in nature and discover the superb villages of Bernex and Thollon Les Memises. At less than 15 minutes from the Villa you can enjoy stunning walks or ski in two family friendly resorts.
- The mountain biking paradise of the Portes du Soleil is less than an hour from the Villa, open in the winter and summer.
- High above the resort of Chatel le Fantasticable is an unmissable experience !